Saturday, March 14, 2009

Yeah well

Today I am not a non-smoker but it has nothing to do with the book. I never got to finish the book last night and the book states that you are not to quit until you finish the book.

Now mind you, I did not intentionality not finish the book. While waiting for my husband to come home so I could start dinner, my 2 year old daughter and I began playing a game of chase. So my daughter being 2 decided to play let's look over my shoulder and not look at where I am going. Before I had a chance to tell her to stop and watch where she was going, bomb! She ran right into the wall. She was just turning her head to see where she was heading when she hit the wall. Poor kid looked like a unicorn she got such a large lump on her forehead. To make a long story short, I called the nurse to see what I need to to watch for (in case she had a concussion. Yeah she hit it that hard.). So anyway I had to keep her close to me last night, also had to wake her up throughout the night to make sure she would wake up. No time to finish my book!

I am happy to report that Lily is fine. The bump on her head is now almost gone. And I will be able to finish my book tonight, which is awesome.

The thing about this book is it makes you want to quit. I am so excited by it and cannot wait! Why not do it now, you ask? Well, the author states repeatedly in the book that if you quit before you finish the book chances are you will fail to quit. I don't want to gamble and have yet another failed attempt at quitting. This time it is for good.

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. Hi.
    Stopping by via sits.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm glad Lily is ok. But isn't that the luck? Kids always change our plans for us. LOL

    ReplyDelete